Kirsch Electric is recognized as an essential service provider. We currently offer electrical services for residential and light commercial consumers in the Hamilton and Greater Hamilton areas. At this time during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we take extra precautionary measures. Clearly, we do this for your safety and the safety of our employees. Moreover, these measures help flatten the curve.
Steps We’re Taking
- Working from Home. We have reassigned our support staff to work from home and suspended our in-person office meetings.
- Sanitizing. Our technicians follow a decontamination regimen. As a rule, we clean and deem safe for using our materials, service vehicles and personal protective equipment (PPE). We wipe down the surfaces that we have touched inside your home.
- Contactless Interaction. To reduce proximity between each other, we provide electronic estimates and invoices. Also, we offer the option of choosing a contactless method of payment.
- Physical Distancing. We limit contact between technicians. Each technician has a specific service vehicle and they travel alone. We utilize curbside pickup or delivery from our suppliers.
What You Can Expect:
- Screening. We will ask you the screening questions before a technician is sent to your home. Above all, we are concerned about your physical well-being and recent travel history. If you fall in a high-risk category (low immunity, elderly or pregnant) we may need to discuss taking additional precautionary steps.
- Accommodation. We may request you to be absent from your home for the duration of service work. Though in some instances, we can accommodate you staying on a different floor level.
Our customers count on our technical and practical support. You can too. For instance, you can count on us to respond in a timely manner. In addition, we give notice when our technician is on the way. We present you with options and give you guidance for making decisions. In most cases, we provide our detailed estimate on the spot. Most importantly, we carefully explain the service process to you. This is invaluable considering the complexity of all electrical projects.
Even more, you can rest assured that our service vehicles are fully equipped. We have the essential tools, products and cleaning supplies in our service vehicles. Furthermore, we respect your home. For this reason, our uniformed technicians wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect floors. When required, poly is draped along walls to keep dust to a minimum. Similarly, living spaces are vacuumed after service is complete.
At Kirsch Electric we pay attention to details and we serve our customers well. As a result, we continue to be the preferred resource for residential electrical services in the Hamilton and Greater Hamilton areas.
Photo Credit: CDC/ Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS