Kirsch Electric is recognized as an essential service provider. We offer electrical services for pre-existing residential in the Hamilton and Greater Hamilton areas. As of April 4th, 2022, we have revised the precautionary measures we are taking for electrical service during COVID-19 pandemic. These revisions are in accordance to the newer governmental rules and guidelines.
Steps We’re Taking during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Monitoring Health. Everyone in our team is fully vaccinated (a minimum of 2-d0ses). We all continue to monitor our health, isolating the required days when deemed necessary.
- Screening. We will continue to ask whether anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 with a rapid antigen test in the past 5 days.
- Supporting Contactless Interaction. We minimize handling of paperwork by continuing to send it electronically and encourage you to choose a contactless method of payment.
- Mask Wearing. Our technicians will wear non-medical grade masks in your home upon request or when you tell us you wall in a high-risk category (immunocompromised, elderly, or pregnant).
- Sanitizing. Our technicians continue to wipe down surfaces of washroom facilities that we use in your home.
- Working from Home. Our support staff continue to work from home.
Electrical Service You Can Expect:
Our customers count on our technical and practical support. For instance, you can count on us to respond in a timely manner. In addition, we give notice when our technician is on the way. We present you with options and give you guidance for making decisions. In most cases, we provide our detailed estimate on the spot. Most importantly, we carefully explain the service process to you. This is invaluable considering the complexity of all electrical projects.
Even more, you can rest assured that our service vehicles are fully equipped. We have the essential tools, products and cleaning supplies in our service vehicles. Furthermore, we respect your home. For this reason, our uniformed technicians wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect floors. When required, poly is draped along walls to keep dust to a minimum. Similarly, living spaces are vacuumed after service is complete.
Our 5 star Google reviews show that we pay attention to details and we serve our customers well. We continue to offer this same electrical service during COVID-19 pandemic. And as a result, we are the preferred resource for residential electrical services in the Hamilton and Greater Hamilton areas.
Photo Credit: CDC/ Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS