Kirsch Electric is HIRING one more Electrician to join our team!
Have you recently earned your 309A Construction and Maintenance Electrician ticket? Excited to get your career started? Or perhaps nervous to launch into a new employment venture? Apply to Kirsch Electric.
What makes us so special?
We’ll support you, especially during transitions. We’ll help you feel confident about offering friendly professional service to stellar homeowners. We’ll give you a safe place to learn. Our work culture will inspire creativity, nurture talent, and reward your diligent work.
We don’t want you overworked. We want you to have work-life balance. That’s why we’ll seldom ask you to work outside daytime weekday hours or be on call. Instead, we’ll encourage you to take earned vacation time off. We’ll keep you close in the Hamilton area, so you aren’t spending your life away on roads. And we’ll jointly decide how many days our team will take off between Christmas and New Year’s.
We’ll pay and treat you well. We’ll give you supplementary health benefits, company clothing, a mobile phone, and education/training reimbursement. You’ll get the perk of driving a fully equipped and stocked vehicle.
What pumps us up?
Good communication pumps us up! We’re mindful that all of us are on a growth journey. So, we openly discuss what we do well and what we can do better. We all come with a mindset to learn.
Camaraderie with each other and meaningful interaction with homeowners, inspectors, and suppliers energize us. Our real reward is to connect with people and serve them well. Read about it in our online reviews.
- Proof of Construction & Maintenance Electrician (309A) License
- Good standing with Skilled Trades Ontario (formerly Ontario College of Trades)
- Ontario Class G driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Residential electrical experience (an asset)
Type of Work
- Full-time, Permanent
- Electrical consultation and service to homeowners (residential sector): old wiring replacement or treatment, panel/service upgrades, EV chargers/spas installations, electrical projects/renovations, troubleshoot/diagnose/inspect.
Apply today if you enjoy a blend of:
- working independently and with a team,
- building into people and checking off to-do list tasks,
- bouncing between a mix of familiar residential services, and
- using interactive technology with tried-and-true small business practices
Chances are you’d enjoy working with us and we’d be better having you on our team!
“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work,
instead of the quality of time we put in.” Arianna Huffington